Bedroom Makeover 2012

Bedroom Makeover 2012

When I hear people say that your bedroom decor is minimal, only to sleep, I was wondering what people do. I went to my room about 40 times a day.

There is also a place to exercise, and for many people to feel comfortable in your environment to take time and attention on their own.

For all those designers, I pour you.

View all of those who do not plan a new look, simple idea.

Plan your space to show their own personality and work is time consuming and difficult.

First you need to decide what color, if all the world is boring like Magnolia.

in a large room where several colors are used. But the combination of different colors on the walls of the job, whether large or small space. Cakes usually work better in bed, pale blue, pale green or sand.

Careful to fill all available space and interference with bright, spacious and it is important

for a good night sleep.

When selecting the tools you need to buy, but soon, I am confident that the large 8-foot bed, but if the gap is only 9 square meters of space.

Be careful not to block the door and if possible, enough space to walk around in bed, it is the security situation and function.

Storage is one of the biggest mistakes people make when designing a room, without exception, not enough for even the most minimalistic.

Or built in cupboards and air better, but it should be good and consistent environment.

I like people who know me say I am a man this morning, this for me when I opened my eyes and see the light of day before I had my first cup of tea.

That's the beauty of the curtain. Pop up in style and colors, blackout vertical blinds Venetian Roman network. When choosing clothes, think about where you live, you do not want the neighbors to receive a free show every night.

We all know that the light can change the overall situation in the room, so do not take corners. Down lighters or large spotlights for bathrooms or dressing rooms, but a little more light into the room, the best interpretation or lighters, and all 30 the beautiful and more.

An important feature of any room is usually in bed. You can be aggressive you want here, as consolation, and what better than excellent quality beds.

luxurious Egyptian cotton percale or my choice, made of 180 thread count or more, which is a natural fiber, soft, durable and sharp to the touch, the real room style.

False economy to skimp on the bed, if you want comfort that the end of this year instead of a /, after the bubble wash cotton polyester. I think the new extra luxury that everyone should experience at least three times a year.

Ivan bed boundaries, whether low or the remaining balance is to add the finishing touch and can be combined with curtains or blinds.

Boundaries come in three styles, the most convenient folding table, and more expensive, and the balance we need to change the database every week, at least in our sink.

There are also small folding book upside down or balance both work to hide under the bed.

You might have noticed that the bed comes in all sizes now. Consider buying a new bed, bed, do not come in a bag, but to use the bed has a bed that fits properly, a large barrel spending time ago, I promised you will see.

Blankets and pillows are also great addition to your room the finishing touches.

If you are lucky to have either a bathroom or closet, it is easy to expand the color through out and put in a lot of storage space for towels and toiletries.

I hope I gave you food for thought, if you get up in the novelty of your bedroom or your website design from the beginning.

Remember that to find out why a happy, so I give the same time, a special place, and wake up each morning with a sense of pride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment